Here are the names of the housemates that will make you stay glued to your TV screen all through the 11 weeks:
Tacha, Mike, Avala, Diane, Ella, Esther, Frodd, Gedoni, Ike, Isilomo, Jackye, Jeff, Khafi, Kimophra, Mercy, Nelson, Omashola, Seyi, Sir Dee, Thelma, Tuoyo
Complete List of Big Brother Naija Housemate for 2019:
3. Avala wants the world to know her. Avala’s highest point of her life is when she gave birth to her daughter and her single ‘Give me a chance’. The budding singer studied music and business at York College in Queens, New York. She’s so happy to be here. Avala is not single and is not ready to mingle!
4. Diane is 23 and from Kaduna. She’s going to be herself and is in the house for the money! She’s a terrible dancer but loves dancing. Very single, too.
3. Ella is no stranger to the limelight. She was a runner up in a popular music talent search show and she’s a television presenter, voice-over artist, actress and model. Ella is 30 and from Anambra. She’s so giddy!. Ella says she’s single and not available. She loves attention and doesn’t like to wear clothes.
4. Esther is 22 from Lagos. She’s excited and nervous. Esther is a lawyer and a part time hustler. She’s here for it all – money, experience, fun!
5. Frodd is 28 and from Anambra. “Fresh and odd.” Frodd says he’ll be himself. He’s a bit complicated, and is a 9-5 guy, not an entertainer.
6. Gedoni is a fashion entrepreneur who likes to keep it simple with a dash of sophistication. The 31-year-old Cross Riverian enjoys basketball, soccer, taking walks and cleaning the house! His other talents include writing poetry and drawing portraits with pencil.
7. Ike is 26 and from Imo. He’s so excited and wants to give us a show! He wants to give us drama and romance. Ike is a model, and we can expect a lot of attitude from him.
8. Isilomo is 27 and from Edo, and she’s adventurous. She wants us to expect a lot of fun.
9. Jackye is 23 and from Anambra. She too is here for the money. She’s in a relationship. Jackye says she’s a chameleon. She’ll amass a large fan-base.
10. Jeff is 30 and from Anambra. He’s an Igbo boy, so composed. He wants to have fun and cause trouble with the ladies. Jeff says he doesn’t have a strategy. He’s not married.
11. Khafi is a policewoman!. Police officer Khafi Kareem believes that you can have it all if you believe in yourself. She is not only hoping to win the prize money but she wants the exposure that being in Big Brother Naija House brings so that she can do societal good.
12. Kimophra is single and available. She wants us to expect a lot of manipulation and sarcasm. Kimophra is here for both the experience and money. She wants to invest and further her education.
13. Mercy is a video vixen and businesswoman based in Lagos. She loves cooking, swimming, traveling and dancing. No matter the setbacks, Mercy always picks herself up and does her best. She’s here to win the money.
14. Nelson is 26 and is from Rivers State. He’s single and VERY VERY available!. Nelson is a masseuse, and is a past Mr Universe Nigeria.
16. Omashola is a Model and Entrepreneur, He’s originally from Delta State, but now calls Lagos home. He loves playing basketball, cooking and “being in the water, even though I can’t swim”. Omashola says he’s a talkative. “Warri no dey carry last.”
17. Seyi is 30 from Ogun. He’s known as The Doctor!. Seyi is not single and not available. Is he married? He’s here for the experience!. Seyi is the grandson of Obafemi Awolowo. He’s here to enjoy himself and He plans to invest in his company and may also help a charity or two.
18. Sir Dee is 28 and is from Kogi. He’s here for money and experience. Sir Dee is a banker, and his bosses don’t know he’s on Big Brother.
20. Thelma is 26 from Imo. She’s going to spice up the house! She’s here for the experience and the money. She’s not single!
21. Tuoyo is 24 and he likes working out. He’s a flirt. Tuoyo is also a psychotherapist, a part time stripper and fitness trainer.